Business Change | Ireland | Contract | € 52000 - € 55000 Negotiable
A leading veterinary care provider is seeking an Implementation Manager to join their team to oversee IT Implementations to practices throughout Ireland and the UK, from initial practice contact through to post implementation review. This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to assist the company with project expansion to Ireland.
- Ensure all processes relating to the implementation are followed correctly and to set deadlines and having full awareness of the status of each process, escalating any issues where necessary.
- Lead, motivate and coach roll out teams, ensuring implementations are smooth and successful.
- Ensure any changes landed within our practices are done so empathetically, and expectations are set at the earliest opportunity
- Collaborate with peers to continually feedback and improve the roll out processes.
- Liaise with and shape strong working relationships with third parties
- Be the main and first point of contact for the practice throughout the implementation process
- Liaison between the practice and other internal departments and third party suppliers
- Ensure data migrations are timely and accurate
- Main point of contact for practice staff for all implementation tasks and liaison between the practice and other departments/third parties where necessary
- Reporting any potential issues to the Lead Implementation Manager
- Post implementation review and feedback
- First point of contact during final rollout processes prior to and during system go live
- Maintain and update all implementation documentation for each implementation
- Manage go live issues, raise tickets in Zendesk and handover to ELS.
- Initial planning and preparation including discussing each implementation with the Business Support Manager
- Hold remote initial meeting with key practice staff/collect initial data extract for test migration
- Create implementation pack and liaise with third party around data migration requirements
- Follow implementation approach document
- Data testing and validation on test extract
- Pre Implementation tasks including collecting and manipulating import documents into the required format
- On site attendance at practice for some implementation go live days
- If not on site, be first point of contact for all issues on day of go live
- Attend remote post implementation meeting with practice staff
- Software implementation experience
- Full Irish driving license
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability create great relationships with a diverse range of personalities.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Project Management accreditation would be beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in auditing data quality/management of third party suppliers
- Time management skills
- Willingness to travel across Ireland and the UK when required with the occasional overnight stay
To be considered for this role, apply online with CV or contact Sophie Colvin on 086 083 0612 to arrange a confidential conversation.
Apply for this Position: