Legal Accounts Assistant
Accounting & Finance | Ireland | Contract | € 40000 - € 45000
Legal Firm in Dublin 4 are seeking a Legal Accounts Assistant to join their finance department on a fixed term contract. Previous experience working in accounts in a legal environment is essential for this position. This role be a hybrid of remote working and Dublin office based.
- Accounts payable
- Allocating time entries to invoices
- Maintaining all aspects of petty cash
- Bank lodgements and processing monies received by EFT
- Issuing cheques from both the client account and office account
- Processing payments via online banking
- General queries on all aspects of client matter ledgers
- Processing staff expenses
- 3 to 4 yearsâ€™ experience in accounts role in a legal environment or solicitors office
- Knowledge of Keyhouse Case Management System an advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Familiar with online banking processes
- Knowledge of solicitors accounts regulations
- Numerically minded with a keen attention to detail
- A proactive and professional attitude is essential
For more details please contact Elaine Liston in Sanderson on 0863516302 or apply on line for more details.
Apply for this Position: