Procurement Project Manager
Supply Chain & Procurement | Ireland | Permanent | € 55000 - € 60000
A unique role within a global manufacturing facility to manage a range of procurement projects - combining procurement and project management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for: -
- Procurement goals & metrics Inc. Direct Material Productivity, PSLs, Cash Flow, SRM, Supplier On-Time Delivery.
- Coordinating liaising with commodity teams, materials, operations, engineering, finance, quality, & field operations to manage
- Managing supplier escalations to support manufacturing Lines demand across various sites
- Represent Procurement function during plant or product Value Analysis & Engineering meetings & communicating actions
- Complete projects & achieve expected benefits within the project timeline.
- monitoring active projects, updating status, eliminating roadblocks, & escalating issues as appropriate.
- Coordinate & communicate project changes to schedules, business cases, risk assessments & other project mgmt. tools.
- Create & conduct presentations for project approvals & monthly status.
- Identify gaps to goals & support countermeasures & activities to close the gap & exceed targets.
- Support Category Team goals by leading & executing supplier strategy plans
- Program manage a portfolio Price Productivity Projects with s/holders
- Align strategies between Category & Manufacturing Plants
- Coordinate CI sessions for responsible plants.
- Generate & evaluate new ideas & opportunities aligned with plant priorities & strategies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in bus/ Eng. etc. & proven project mgmt. exp.
- Exp. working in a diversified industrial company
- Strong Analytic exp. & knowledge of six sigma tools, lean manufacturing a plus.
- Exp. in International sourcing exp. a plus.
- Exp. in supplier dev., materials mgmt., &/or supplier quality a plus.
- Microsoft Project & exp. running large complex cross functional projects
- Oracle exp. in a global environment is beneficial
A competitive salary is available
Apply for this Position: