Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain & Procurement | Ireland | Permanent | € 40000 - € 45000
The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for the dedicated mgt. of ensuring there is on time delivery of components to site for routine & emergency machine maintenance.
- The role needs a planner who is very organised & who enjoys working in a fast paced environment; is super strong on Excel & SAP with excellent communication skills.
- You will have an EU driving licence and have access to a car as you will work between two adjacent sites & hence the ability to drive will be essential.
- The job will involve you carrying out the following activities:-
- Creating of supply chain demand & purchase forecasts for business critical consumables, cost control & design change.
- Optimisation of inventory, ensuring the correct levels of stock is in the right location at the right time.
- You will use tools, processes & protocols to manage a business critical supply-chain & deliver exceptional results.
- Integrate planning with adeeper understanding of customer needs.
- Be pro-active with customers - minimising delays with excellent risk mgt.
- Mgt. of assigned customer escalations, inventory review meetings, new generation parts reviews, ongoing requirements & parts reviews
- Using your brilliant communication skills to update all stakeholders at all times
- Being responsible for ensuring full compliance to internal procedures & providing recommendations for continuous improvement of all documentation & processes.
- Create & achieve your inventory budgets & projections to meet corporate targets on consumable & non-consumable parts, without compromising customer satisfaction & contractual obligations.
- This role will also require a hands on approach with a wide variety of administrative tasks that are associated with a spare parts planning environment.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors or external vendors to ensure that parts/components are on time in for machine shut down times
- Building up good relationship with all int/ext stakeholders is key to success in this role
- Ideally a Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain from a recognised body and min 3 plus yrs. experience
- Be comfortable with SAP or another ERP & very strong in Excel
- Have done generation of POs, invoicing, reconciliations before
- Understand the workings of logistics, 3PLs, shipping challenges & warehousing
- Have a love of communicating with colleagues and stakeholders and solving problems
- This is a great company to work for with a competitive salary, pension, health, bonus & easy parking.
- There will be a mix of on site and working from home
Please apply through this website with your full CV & contact details
Nicola will be happy to call you to discuss in detail
Apply for this Position: