Accounting & Finance | Ireland | Permanent | €Negotiable
Leading healthcare company have an opportunity available for an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Dublin North.
- Effectively contribute to the monthly close process, as well as the ability to understand complex accounting transactions
- Assist all aspects of the timely and accurate preparation of all Monthly and Annual Financial Reporting
- Full Balance Sheet control and Reconciliation thereof
- Timely Corporation Tax analysis, for preparation of tax computations and completion
- Work with Key Stakeholders and Departments to deliver appropriate levels of support
- Help manage cross-functional links to other finance teams
- Candidate must be studying toward an Accounting qualification
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree
- Experience with Oracle
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficiency with Financial Systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
For more information please contact Laura Doyle on 01 5133621.
Apply for this Position: