HR | Ireland | Contract | € 50000
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be required to oversee and administer salary, incentive and benefit programmes, ensuring full compliance with the local Remuneration policy, in order to ensure that our client can attract, retain and motivate high quality employees. The Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- To lead and manage job evaluation process & ensure all roles are correctly allocated to the banding framework.
- To participate in agreed annual salary surveys to ensure on-going access to good quality market data and ensure salary ranges are updated
- To manage the annual salary review process as per local Remuneration policy
- Oversee the effective implementation of incentive programmes, providing support to managers, handling queries and ensuring that all payments arising are processed accurately and efficiently
- To effectively manage employee pension schemes, share plans and other employee benefits, responding to manager and employee queries and liaising with HR Operations team to ensure that all benefits administration is executed accurately and efficiently.
- To develop and obtain sign-off of all reward communications .
- To review local Remuneration policy on an on-going basis, suggesting potential improvements and working with the HR Director to implement changes
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years working in rewards environment, ideally within financial services
- Experience overseeing the execution of salary, incentive and benefits administration
- Strong knowledge of job evaluation techniques and remuneration surveys and associated methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and experience providing robust Reward information
- Excellent Excel at advanced level
Apply for this Position: