Claims Handler - Personal Injury
Accounting & Finance | Ireland | Permanent | Negotiable
A leading multinational insurance group have an opportunity for a Claims Handler to join their growing function
- Conduct desk- based incident and case management investigations within predefined authority limits and to predefined processes procedures and escalation points.
- Contain claim costs by implementing agreed processes and deploying all resources effectively while also liaising with third party service providers, customers and solicitors.
- Participate in initiatives to deliver continuous improvement
- Deliver agreed targets for the team to include customer service, settlement rate and recovery levels
- Minimise leakage and fraud
- APA qualified (including PD1-04) working towards CIP an advantage
- Awareness of underwriting principles
- Claims regulations, compliance and motor legislation knowledge
- The ideal candidate must be a team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver on objectives
- Show a high degree of flexibility when faced with different challenges
For more information please contact Taylor Brown on 015133625
Apply for this Position: