HR Business Partner
HR | Ireland | Permanent | € 60000 - € 65000
HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing HR advice and expertise to colleagues across multiple sites around Ireland. You will report to the Group Head of HR. The role holder will assist with all different elements of HR for the business units, including recruitment, employee relations, industrial relations, advising and coaching line management, learning and development and performance management.
- Proactively support the implementation and delivery of best practice HR initiatives, policy and processes across the business.
- Act as a trusted advisor for management, providing expert advice, coaching and support on people related issues and initiatives.
- Serve as a HR contact to manage day to day HR queries, provide advice and support to employees where necessary.
- Proactively assist in the management of employee relations issues and ensure all HR related matters are dealt with consistently and in line with employment law and company policy.
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation to ensure full compliance within all areas of employment law.
- Support recruitment and on-boarding in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition Manager and assist in ensuring appropriate induction training of new staff is carried out across the Group.
- Assist in various audits (internal and external) and assist in the delivery of action plans on policy implementation based on the audit results.
- Responsible for HR related administrative duties including maintaining employee files and all records pertaining to recruitment, performance management and training and development.
- Participate in the wider HR team and contribute effectively to broader HR projects/discussions.
- Input into and implement HR initiatives and projects as they arise, in conjunction with the Group Head of HR and the Chief People and Change Officer.
- Carry out any further duties as assigned by the Group Head of HR.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience in busy HR Manager / Business Partner / Senior Generalist role(s), with the ability to provide proactive business partnering expertise to stakeholders.
- HR or related qualification to Degree / Masters Level.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law in ROI (In Northern Ireland desirable), including payroll.
- Experience in a fast moving, customer driven industry would be beneficial
- Proven experience in managing employee relations issues.
- Experience of managing core HR processes including performance management, training and development, recruitment and selection and talent management.
- Credibility and impact at a senior level
- Willingness to travel as part of the role.
Apply for this Position: