Client Relationship Manager
Sales & Marketing | Ireland | Permanent | €Negotiable
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Reports to: Head of Partnerships
Must have at least 8 yearsâ€™ experience in Insurance managing high value distribution client relationships as well as APA PI and CI or CIP qualifications.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will join the Partnership, Affinities & Business Development Team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of high value relationships with Key Distribution Partners.
- Maintain strong account management governance structure.
- Establish ambitious joint targets for profitable growth and business objectives with key distribution clients.
- Work with Head of Partnerships, Affinity and Business Development to shape future strategic direction of the Partnership Team.
- Lead, manage and develop Business Development resources as required to efficiently achieve profitable growth targets.
- Work closely with Operations Leader to ensure delivery of sales performance coupled with a best in class customer experience.
- Drive a strong risk management culture (with clear, transparent, timely reporting of current, anticipated & emerging risks and any significant change) in the team, ensuring the appropriate controls are reported on and operated effectively to reduce risk.
- Minimum experience of 8 years in managing high value distribution client relationships
- Technical proficiency in both Motor and Home Insurance
- Personal gravitas to motivate and manage a diverse team towards delivering key objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of drive and energy, with proven negotiation skills
- Proven experience of profitable business growth in the insurance arena.
- Ability to manage virtual teams in a matrix organisation and motivate cross functional colleagues to support business projects.
- Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills, with deductive reasoning skills to be able to identify critical issues and recommend solutions.
- Proven experience of team management including setting business goals and objectives, performance management and setting individual personal development goals for team members.
- Experience in contract clause interpretation, negotiation and sign off.
- Strong IT skills, competence in the use of spreadsheets, Word, and presentational software.
- A high level of personal resilience to cope in a pressurised and consistently changing environment.
- Must have APA PI and CI qualification or grandfather status, ideally CIP qualified and progression to MDI.
For further information contact Sarah on 01 513 7291 or apply directly with your CV.
Apply for this Position: