We don't believe in a 'one size fits all' approach when it comes to our recruitment services and proudly reflect this belief in the way we organise our business. Sanderson is comprised of specialist Practices in which our Consultants are given the opportunity to excel in their chosen areas of expertise. This ensures that you'll always be speaking to someone who really understands the needs and challenges specific to your skill set. We specialise in:
- Accounting & Finance - Our Accounting and Finance team specialises in the recruitment and selection of Mid to Senior appointments into the following roles: CFO, Finance Director, Group Financial Controller, Commercial Finance Manager, Finance Business Partner, Financial Analyst and Qualified Accountants across Industry and Financial Services. We also cover Tax & Audit and Risk & Compliance and Insurance on both a permanent and interim basis.
- HR - Our HR Team specialises in all areas of HR, covering HR Generalist, Business Partners, Managers and Director level professionals. In addition we also place HR specialist roles including; Talent & Organisational Development, Compensation & Benefits, Reward, Employee Relations and Recruitment.
- IT & Business Change - Within the IT Practice we deal with a wide range of specialisms, including Infrastructure, Support, Development, Architecture, Security and Testing covering the full IT project lifecycle. We were one of the first recruitment organisations to recognise the growth of this market nearly 40 years ago and are still dealing with some of our original clients.
- Sales & Marketing - Working on both a retained and contingent basis, placing sales and marketing professionals into leading organisations across sector. Our consultants work on permanent, interim and contract assignments, within medium sized organisations as well as large corporates and multinationals. Our consultants provide expert market insight and bring the best talent to organisations to drive business performance.
- Supply Chain & Procurement - Sanderson Supply Chain & Procurement specialises in placing candidates into both the public and private sector, on a permanent and interim basis. Our expertise extends to placing: Procurement Directors; Category/Commodity Managers; Strategic Sourcing Specialists; Procure to Pay (P2P) Specialists; Vendor/Supplier Relationship Managers; Contract/Commercial Managers and Buyers; Supply Chain Director, Supply Chain Manager and a range of Logistics professionals.
Please get in touch to see what our expert Consultants can do for you, whether you are looking to fill roles or are looking for your next opportunity